Jump to Main Content
- Yoo, Seung Jick, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Energy policy 2019 v.129 pp. 958-966
- air pollutants; consumer surplus; cooking; economic valuation; electricity; energy efficiency; heat; household equipment; households; pollution control; prices; Korean Peninsula
- ... Integrated energy supply (IES) produces both heat and electricity simultaneously, improving energy efficiency and reducing air pollutants. As of the end of 2016 in Korea, 16.1% of households received district heating service as the government pushed to expand the integrated energy supply. Since large-scale facilities are installed according to local demand for heat, IES—compared to individual heat ...
- Yoo, Seung Jick, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental and resource economics 2008 v.40 no.1 pp. 91-108
- agribusiness; agrochemicals; cities; environmental health; gardens; households; income; labor; males; models; national surveys; organic compounds; pesticide registration; preschool children; risk
- ... In spite of its potential health and environmental risks and contribution to agribusiness, the use of agricultural chemicals for yard care has not been well studied. In our discrete-continuous choice model, estimated with data from a national survey, a household chooses how much money, if any, to initially spend on types of agricultural chemicals and applicators and how much time to subsequently s ...