Jump to Main Content
- Hashii, Noritaka, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- BBA - Proteins and Proteomics 2013 v.1834 pp. 1210-1214
- amino acids; deuterium; dimerization; humans; insulin; mass spectrometry; mutation; peptide mapping
- ... Human insulin and insulin lispro (lispro), a rapid-acting insulin analog, have identical primary structures, except for the transposition of a pair of amino acids. This mutation results in alterations in their higher order structures, with lispro dissociating more easily than human insulin. In our previous study performed using hydrogen/deuterium exchange mass spectrometry (HDX/MS), differences we ...
- Hashii, Noritaka, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Analytical biochemistry 2012 v.420 no.1 pp. 61-67
- blood serum; deuterium; drugs; humans; insulin; mass spectrometry; pharmacokinetics; rapid methods; subcutaneous injection
- ... Insulin analog products for subcutaneous injection are prepared as solutions in which insulin analog molecules exist in several oligomeric states. Oligomeric stability can affect their onset and duration of action and has been exploited in designing them. To investigate the oligomeric stability of insulin analog products having different pharmacokinetics, we performed hydrogen/deuterium exchange m ...