Jump to Main Content
- Gao, Xuwen, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2020 v.150 pp. 111880
- antigens; cadmium; cobalt; detection limit; electrochemiluminescence; engineering; humans; immunosensors; nanocrystals; near-infrared spectroscopy; photoluminescence; water solubility
- ... Novel optical labels for biosensing in near-infrared (NIR) region (especially between 800 and 900 nm) are arousing much attention for higher penetrating capability, less scattering and lowered autofluorescent background. Herein, a water-soluble electrochemiluminophore with effective electrochemiluminescence (ECL) around 815 nm is developed via doping dual-stabilizers-capped CdTe nanocrystals (NCs) ...
- Gao, Xuwen, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Food microbiology 2019 v.82 pp. 119-126
- Norovirus; exports; gastroenteritis; genotype; humans; monitoring; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; small fruits; surveys; viruses; China
- ... Norovirus (NoV), a major food-borne virus, causes non-bacterial acute gastroenteritis in humans. Berries are generally harvested from low-growing bushes by hand and are minimally processed before being sold to consumers. Therefore, the consumption of berries has been linked to numerous food-borne gastroenteritis outbreaks caused by NoV in many countries. We performed a survey of NoV contamination ...