Jump to Main Content
- Shin, Ha Youn
- Genes & genomics 2019 v.41 no.3 pp. 257-265
- bioactive properties; chromatin; disease course; gene editing; genes; human diseases; humans; repressor proteins
- ... BACKGROUND: Super-enhancers play critical roles in cell-type specific gene controls and human disease progression. CCCTC-binding factor (CTCF), a transcriptional repressor that insulates the expression of neighboring genes and is involved in chromatin interactions, is frequently present in the boundary regions of or within super-enhancers. However, the structural and functional roles of CTCF in re ...
- Shin, Ha Youn, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2019 v.513 no.4 pp. 781-786
- Hendra henipavirus; Murine leukemia virus; Nipah henipavirus; Respirovirus; biosafety; blood serum; clones; cross reaction; diagnostic techniques; encephalitis; glycoproteins; humans; monoclonal antibodies; mortality; neutralization; neutralization tests; neutralizing antibodies; pathogenicity; polyclonal antibodies; respiratory tract diseases; serodiagnosis; therapeutics; vaccines; viruses
- ... Nipah virus (NiV) is a recently emerged paramyxovirus that causes acute respiratory illness and fatal encephalitis in a broad spectrum of vertebrates, including humans. Due to its high pathogenicity and mortality rates, NiV requires handling in biosafety level-4 (BSL-4) containment facilities and no effective vaccines or therapeutic agents are currently available. Since current diagnostic tests fo ...