Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: ramos?
- Villanueva-Arce, Ramón, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of food science and technology 2018 v.55 no.10 pp. 3892-3901
- Pleurotus ostreatus; absorption; color; emulsifying properties; emulsions; flour; foaming; food industry; fruiting bodies; gelation; hybrids; mushrooms; nutritive value; oils; pH; protein concentrates; solubilization; wheat straw
- ... Pleurotus ostreatus is an edible mushroom with significant nutritional properties and highly valuable protein concentrates can be obtained from its fruit bodies. Functional properties of flours and protein concentrates derived from 3 Pleurotus ostreatus strains (PCM, POS and hybrid PCM × POS) were evaluated in this investigation. Fruit bodies were produced on wheat straw substrate, flours were obt ...
- Villanueva Arce, Ramón, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Revista iberoamericana de micología 2018 v.35 pp. 49-55
- DNA primers; Pleurotus djamor; genetic improvement; genetic variation; germplasm conservation; hybrids; internal transcribed spacers; microsatellite repeats; mushroom growing; Mexico
- ... Molecular characterisation of wild type Pleurotus species is important for germplasm conservation and its further use for genetic improvement. No molecular studies have been performed with monokaryons used for producing hybrid strains, either with the reconstituted strains obtained by pairing those monokaryons. The molecular characterisation of parental dikaryons, hybrid, and reconstituted strains ...