Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Yitong, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Biomacromolecules 2018 v.19 no.3 pp. 980-988
- adhesion; adhesives; agarose; aldehydes; engineering; gelation; hemostasis; hydrogels; liver; mixing; polyethylene glycol; rabbits; schiff bases; strength (mechanics)
- ... To meet the progressive requirements of advanced engineering materials with superior physicochemical performances, self-healing and injectable hydrogels (AD hydrogels) based on agarose with pH-response were prepared through dynamic covalent Schiff-base linkages by simply mixing nontoxic agarose–ethylenediamine conjugate (AG-NH₂) and dialdehyde-functionalized polyethylene glycol (DF-PEG) solutions. ...
- Wang, Yitong, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Langmuir 2016 v.32 no.46 pp. 12100-12109
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; circular dichroism spectroscopy; deoxycholic acid; gelation; glutathione; hydrogels; ions; nanofibers; nanosilver; silver; silver nitrate; strength (mechanics)
- ... The gelation behavior of mixtures of sodium deoxycholate (NaDC) and glutathione (GSH) in water is investigated. The system exhibits a structural transition of self-assembled hydrogels from nanofibers to nanohelix structures, and then to helical ribbons with increasing GSH concentration. Superlong helical nanofibers with left- and right-handed orientations are produced by tuning the concentration o ...