Jump to Main Content
- Trisunaryanti, Wega, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Procedia Environmental Sciences 2014 v.20 pp. 215-224
- wastes; cobalt; energy; fuel production; catalysts; soil; gasoline; hydrochloric acid; alkanes; hydrogen; nickel; pollution; polyethylene; zeolites; chemical structure; alkenes; Indonesia
- ... Hydrocracking of LDPE plastics into fuel over bi-functional catalysts was systematically studied. The natural zeolite from Sukabumi, Indonesia was refluxed in HCl 6N for 30minutes and dried in an oven, then the activated natural zeolite (Z) was produced. This study found that natural zeolite obtained from Sukabumi which consists of the mordenite type crystalline. For bi- functional catalysts, Ni, ...
- Trisunaryanti, Wega, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Procedia Environmental Sciences 2014 v.20 pp. 225-234
- X-ray diffraction; catalysts; crystal structure; gas chromatography; gasoline; hydrogen; lubricants; sorption; stainless steel; streams; surface area; transmission electron microscopy; wastes; zinc oxide
- ... The study of waste lubricant hydrocracking into gasoline and diesel fraction using the combination of Y-Zeolite and ZnO (Y-Zeolite/ZnO) catalyst has been conducted. The hydrocracking of waste lubricant was carried out in a semi-flow stainless steel reactor system (i.d = 3.78cm; l = 30cm) with hydrogen stream (20mL/min) at 573, 623, and 673K. The characterization of catalysts including crystallinit ...