Jump to Main Content
- Lai, Lei, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of physical chemistry 2019 v.123 no.15 pp. 9702-9712
- Raman spectroscopy; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; absorption; carbon; coatings; dielectric spectroscopy; hydrogen production; hydrolysis; lighting; nitrogen; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; photoluminescence; reflectance spectroscopy; titanium dioxide; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Nitrogen-doped carbon-wrapped C,N-codoped TiO₂ (CN@C,N-TiO₂) was successfully prepared using a facile and efficient method involving hydrolysis and calcination under Ar using tetrabutyl titanate and 2,6-diaminopyridine as the precursors. X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS) and valence band XPS measurements reveal the successful codoping of interstitial carbon and nitrogen into TiO₂, which leads ...
- Lai, Lei, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of physical chemistry 2018 v.122 no.33 pp. 18870-18879
- electrons; hydrogen; hydrogen production; lighting; oxygen; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; physical chemistry; raw materials; solar energy; titanium dioxide
- ... The exploration of low-cost, high-performance, and stable photocatalysts for the highly efficient conversion and storage of solar energy in hydrogen is of great importance. This study presents a novel pyridine-type carbonitrides (CN)-modified surface-disordered C-doped TiO₂ (PCN/CTiO₂@TiO₂–ₓ) catalyst used for photocatalytic H₂ evolution from water. The employed preparation method of hydrolysis–ca ...