Jump to Main Content
- Ji, Wenchao, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Applied energy 2019 pp. 113623
- active sites; adsorption; aluminum oxide; carbon dioxide; catalysts; catalytic activity; density functional theory; electron transfer; hydrogenation; methanol; nanoparticles; silica
- ... Although experimental studies have shown that Ga3Ni5 is a promising catalyst for carbon dioxide (CO2) hydrogenation to methanol (CH3OH), the roles that cluster size and support play in the reaction are not clear. This research was set to study the quantitative and qualitative impacts of the size and support of Ga-Ni clusters on CO2 hydrogenation to CH3OH at electronic and molecular levels by using ...
- Gao, Wenchao, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Organic letters 2018 v.20 no.18 pp. 5914-5917
- catalysts; chemical structure; enantioselectivity; hydrogenation; organic compounds; protocols
- ... The nickel/(S)-Binapine complex was found to be an efficient catalyst for asymmetric hydrogenation of β-acetylamino vinylsulfones to afford chiral β-Amido sulfones with excellent yields and enantioselectivities (up to 95% yields and >99% ee). This protocol has good compatibility with a series of substituted (Z)-β-acetylamino vinylsulfones or Z/E isomeric mixtures. A gram-scale reaction has also be ...