Jump to Main Content
- Gao, Wenchao, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Organic letters 2018 v.20 no.18 pp. 5914-5917
- catalysts; chemical structure; enantioselectivity; hydrogenation; organic compounds; protocols
- ... The nickel/(S)-Binapine complex was found to be an efficient catalyst for asymmetric hydrogenation of β-acetylamino vinylsulfones to afford chiral β-Amido sulfones with excellent yields and enantioselectivities (up to 95% yields and >99% ee). This protocol has good compatibility with a series of substituted (Z)-β-acetylamino vinylsulfones or Z/E isomeric mixtures. A gram-scale reaction has also be ...
- Gao, Wenchao, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Chemical communications 2016 v.52 no.79 pp. 11850-11853
- amines; drugs; enantioselective synthesis; enantioselectivity; hydrogenation
- ... An asymmetric mono-hydrogenation of 2-acetamido-1,3-dienes catalyzed by a Rh–DuanPhos complex has been developed. This approach provides easy access to chiral allylic amines with excellent enantioselectivities and high regioselectivities. The products are valuable chiral building blocks for pharmaceuticals. ...