Jump to Main Content
- Dähne, Lars, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- The international journal of biochemistry & cell biology 2016 v.75 pp. 232-243
- computed tomography; flow cytometry; image analysis; magnetic resonance imaging; medicine; microbubbles; photons; polymers; proteins; ultrasonography
- ... Polymeric microbubbles (MBs) are gas filled particles composed of a thin stabilized polymer shell that have been recently developed as valid contrast agents for the combined use of ultrasonography (US), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and single photon emission computer tomography (SPECT) imaging. Due to their buoyancy, the commonly available approaches to study their behaviour in complex media a ...
- Dähne, Lars, et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2015 v.464 pp. 737-742
- Kupffer cells; animal models; blood flow; females; fluorescence; fluorescence microscopy; fluorescent dyes; histology; image analysis; intravenous injection; kidney glomerulus; liver; lungs; mice; microbubbles; pancreatic neoplasms; polyvinyl alcohol; spleen; ultrasonics; ultrasonography
- ... Air-filled polyvinyl alcohol microbubbles (PVA-MBs) were recently introduced as a contrast agent for ultrasound imaging. In the present study, we explore the possibility of extending their application in multimodal imaging by labeling them with a near infrared (NIR) fluorophore, VivoTag-680.PVA-MBs were injected intravenously into FVB/N female mice and their dynamic biodistribution over 24 h was d ...