Jump to Main Content
- Wolff, Collin A., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Veterinary radiology & ultrasound 2018 v.59 no.6 pp. 744-748
- abdomen; blood flow; dogs; gall bladder; histopathology; image analysis; medical records; migratory behavior; necropsy; ultrasonography
- ... Limited information is available on the ultrasonographic characteristics of extruded gallbladder mucoceles. The objective of this retrospective case series study was to describe the ultrasonographic features of extruded gallbladder mucoceles in a group of dogs. Medical records of four veterinary centers were searched between June 2010 and January 2018 for all dogs with a suspected extruded gallbla ...
- Wolff, Collin A., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Veterinary radiology & ultrasound 2014 v.55 no.4 pp. 399-406
- brain; cats; dogs; image analysis; neoplasms; retrospective studies; statistical models
- ... Magnetic resonance (MR) imaging characteristics are commonly used to help predict intracranial disease categories in dogs, however, few large studies have objectively evaluated these characteristics. The purpose of this retrospective study was to evaluate MR characteristics that have been used to differentiate neoplastic, inflammatory, and vascular intracranial diseases in a large, multi‐instituti ...