Jump to Main Content
- Boulard, Yves, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Organic letters 2013 v.15 no.11 pp. 2866-2868
- biosensors; chemical reactions; chemical structure; encapsulation; image analysis; magnetic resonance imaging; organic compounds; xenon
- ... The development of optimized xenon host systems is of crucial importance for the success of molecular imaging using hyperpolarized ¹²⁹Xe MRI. Cryptophane-111 is a promising candidate because of its encapsulation properties. The synthesis of cryptophane-111-based biosensors requires both water-solubilizing and chemically activatable groups. An expeditious synthesis of a water-soluble and functional ...
- Boulard, Mathieu, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Nucleic acids research 2009 v.37 no.14 pp. 4684-4695
- DNA; atomic force microscopy; cryo-electron microscopy; deoxyribonuclease I; enzymatic hydrolysis; functional properties; histones; hydroxyl radicals; image analysis; mice; nucleosomes; spermiogenesis
- ... In this work we have studied the properties of the novel mouse histone variant H2AL2. H2AL2 was used to reconstitute nucleosomes and the structural and functional properties of these particles were studied by a combination of biochemical approaches, atomic force microscopy (AFM) and electron cryo-microscopy. DNase I and hydroxyl radical footprinting as well as micrococcal and exonuclease III diges ...
- PubMed Central: