Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Jiaqiang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Vaccine 2011 v.29 no.4 pp. 629-635
- DNA; Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus; adjuvants; antigens; cell-mediated immunity; complement; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; genes; immune response; industry; interferon-gamma; interleukin-4; mice; neutralizing antibodies; recombinant vaccines; swine
- ... Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus (PRRSV) has recently caused catastrophic losses in swine industry worldwide. The commercial vaccines only provide a limited protection against PRRSV infection. At present, DNA vaccine is the focus on the new vaccines. The gene fragment (p28) coding for the molecular adjuvants complement protein C3d (mC3d) from BALB/c mouse was cloned and expresse ...
- Wu, Jiaqiang, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Virus genes 2012 v.45 no.3 pp. 474-487
- Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus; cell proliferation; immune response; interferon-gamma; interleukin-4; pork industry; recombinant vaccines; swine; vaccination; viremia
- ... Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus (PRRSV) has become one of the most economically important diseases to the global pork industry. Current vaccination strategies only provide a limited protective efficacy. In this study, a DNA vaccine, pVAX1©-α-γ-GP35, co-expressing GP3 and GP5 of PRRSV with interferon α/γ was constructed, and its immediate and long-lasting protection against high ...