Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: yanxu?
- Jiang, Yanxue, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- The journal of eukaryotic microbiology 2016 v.63 no.2 pp. 162-170
- cities; drinking water; feces; genotype; human diseases; humans; internal transcribed spacers; microsporidiosis; parasites; pathogens; phylogeny; polymerase chain reaction; public health; swine; wastewater; water pollution; China
- ... This study analyzed 563 fecal specimens of asymptomatic pigs from five cities of northeast China for the prevalence and genetic characteristics of Enterocytozoon bieneusi. The parasite was detected in 267 of 563 (47.4%) pigs by nested PCR of the ribosomal internal transcribed spacer (ITS). The differences in prevalence between preweaned (58.0%, 94/162) and growing pigs (39.6%, 114/288) and between ...
- Jiang, Yanxue, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Veterinary parasitology 2015 v.208 no.3-4 pp. 125-134
- Cryptosporidium; DNA; Enterocytozoon; Giardia lamblia; amino acid sequences; cats; cryptosporidiosis; dogs; feces; genes; genotype; genotyping; giardiasis; human diseases; humans; internal transcribed spacers; microsporidiosis; pets; phylogeny; polymerase chain reaction; ribosomal RNA; sequence analysis; triose-phosphate isomerase; wastewater; water pollution; China
- ... This study investigated 319 fecal specimens of cats (n=52) and dogs (n=267) from Heilongjiang province, China for the prevalence and genetic characteristics of Cryptosporidium, Enterocytozoon bieneusi, and Giardia duodenalis. PCR and DNA sequence analysis of the small subunit rRNA gene identified C. felis and C. parvum in one cat each (3.8%) and C. canis and C. ubiquitum in 6 dogs (2.2%). Polymorp ...