Jump to Main Content
- Xu, Jialin, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Industrial crops and products 2015 v.76 pp. 487-493
- Curcuma longa; antioxidants; bromine; ionic liquids; response surface methodology; rhizomes; ultrasonics
- ... In this paper, response surface methodology was employed to optimize experimental process for ionic liquid based ultrasonic assisted extraction of curcuminoids compounds from rhizomes of Curcuma longa L. The Box–Behnken design on three factors and five levels together with response surface methodology were used to optimize experimental conditions for total curcuminoids content and radical scavengi ...
- Xu, Jialin, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Food and bioproducts processing 2017 v.104 pp. 57-65
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; Curcuma longa; antioxidants; energy; ionic liquids; microwave treatment; response surface methodology; temperature; ultrasonic treatment
- ... Ionic liquid-based microwave-assisted extraction was successfully applied for extracting curcuminoids from Curcuma longa L., and the antioxidant value of the extract was determined by DPPH and TRAP methods Response surface methodology was used to optimize experimental conditions for extraction yield and antioxidant value. The results indicated that the optimal extraction solvent was 0.3mol/L 1-oct ...