Jump to Main Content
- Siqueira, Diego Silva, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Environmental earth sciences 2019 v.78 no.1 pp. 12
- Oxisols; Universal Soil Loss Equation; Water Erosion Prediction Project; chemical analysis; erodibility; geostatistics; iron; magnetism; monitoring; pedotransfer functions; prediction; regression analysis; soil sampling; sugarcane; tropics; water erosion; Brazil
- ... Spatial assessment of soil erosion is essential for the adaptation of agricultural practices and monitoring of soil losses. In this sense, this study aims to assess the efficiency of magnetic susceptibility (MS) as a predictor of soil erodibility factors (K for USLE model; Kᵢ and Kᵣ for WEPP model) fora detailed mapping of Oxisols with different iron contents in northeastern São Paulo State, Brazi ...
- Siqueira, Diego Silva, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Precision agriculture 2013 v.14 no.2 pp. 201-214
- base saturation; beans; clay; coffee (beverage); coffee beans; crop production; geostatistics; iron; models; multivariate analysis; pH; planning; prediction; principal component analysis; sieves; Brazil
- ... Predicting and mapping productivity areas allows crop producers to improve their planning of agricultural activities. The primary aims of this work were the identification and mapping of specific management areas allowing coffee bean quality to be predicted from soil attributes and their relationships to relief. The study area was located in the Southeast of the Minas Gerais state, Brazil. A grid ...