Jump to Main Content
- Eakkaluk Wongwad; Chitaporn Pingyod; Tongchai Saesong; Neti Waranuch; Wudtichai Wisuitiprot; Boonchoo Sritularak; Prapapan Temkitthawon; Kornkanok Ingkaninan
- Industrial crops and products 2019 v.138 pp. 111448
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; Aquilaria crassna; active ingredients; anti-inflammatory activity; antioxidant activity; bioactive compounds; blood serum; cattle; cosmetics; flowers; humans; industry; inhibitory concentration 50; interleukin-1alpha; interleukin-8; irradiation; keratinocytes; leaf extracts; leaves; lipoxygenases; macrophages; nitric oxide; prostaglandins; thiocyanates; ultraviolet radiation; Thailand
- ... Aquilaria crassna Pierre ex Lecomte leaf might be a potential source of natural ingredients for anti-ageing cosmetics. Our study objectives were to assess the variation of the bioactive components i.e. iriflophenone 3,5-C-β-d-diglucoside (1), iriflophenone 3-C-β-d-glucoside (2), mangiferin (3) and genkwanin 5-O-β-primevoside (4) in leaves and other parts of the plants collected from different plac ...
- Yang-Guo Xie; Xin-Cai Zhao; Syed Shams ul Hassan; Xiao-Yong Zhen; Ishaq Muhammad; Shi-kai Yan; Xing Yuan; Hui-liang Li; Hui-zi Jin
- Phytochemistry letters 2019 v.32 pp. 6-9
- Valeriana; X-ray diffraction; anti-inflammatory activity; inhibitory concentration 50; irradiation; macrophages; nitric oxide; sesquiterpenoids; spectral analysis; stereochemistry
- ... One new sesquiterpene 1S, 3S, 4S, 7S 3,4-dihydroxy-bisabolol (1), one new iridoid amurensin A (2) and 10 known compounds were isolated from the whole plants of Valeriana amurensis. Their structures were established on the basis of extensive spectroscopic analysis and the absolute stereochemistry of compound 1 was assigned by X-ray diffraction analysis with Cu-Kα irradiation. All of compounds were ...