Jump to Main Content
- Hui, Zhenzhen, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of hazardous materials 2019 v.367 pp. 277-285
- benzaldehyde; benzyl alcohol; carbon dioxide; electrons; gold; hydrogen; hydrogen production; irradiation; nanosheets; nitrogen fixation; oxidation; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; protons
- ... In this study, a new photocatalytic reaction system for simultaneous selective oxidation of aromatic alcohols to corresponding aldehydes and reduction of protons to H2 has been developed. The results reveal that compared with pure ZnIn2S4, the ZnIn2S4 photocatalysts modified with noble metal gold (Au/ZnIn2S4) significantly promote the photocatalytic performance. Among them, the 0.5% Au/ZnIn2S4 nan ...
- Hui, Zhenzhen, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2019 v.11 no.50 pp. 46735-46745
- alcohols; cadmium sulfide; composite materials; irradiation; light; nitrobenzenes; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; schiff bases
- ... A series of novel CdS/CdIn₂S₄ composite materials were prepared via a one-pot solvothermal process. The as-obtained photocatalysts were characterized by several techniques and the photocatalytic properties of CdS/CdIn₂S₄ photocatalysts were studied by photocascade synthesis of Schiff base compounds in a photocatalytic reaction system of aromatic alcohols and nitrobenzene irradiated with visible li ...