Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Chuanbao, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2020 v.412 no.6 pp. 1325-1333
- blood serum; cortisol; dextran; disease control; electrospray ionization mass spectrometry; isotope dilution technique; isotope labeling; ligands; lipoproteins; liquid chromatography; pituitary gland; quality control; reference standards; tandem mass spectrometry
- ... Accurate and precise cortisol measurements are requisite for ensuring appropriate diagnosis and management of diseases related with adrenal or pituitary gland disorders. Prompted by the needs in characterization of certified reference materials and quality assurance for serum cortisol measurements, we developed and evaluated a highly reliable measurement procedure based on isotope dilution liquid ...
- Zhang, Chuanbao, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2019 v.411 no.11 pp. 2363-2371
- animal ovaries; blood serum; immunoassays; isotope dilution technique; liquid chromatography; liquid-liquid extraction; progesterone; reference standards; standard deviation; tandem mass spectrometry; uncertainty
- ... Measurement of serum progesterone is important in determining ovarian function. Most progesterone measurements are performed with immunoassays and results are often variable. Standardization of the measurements requires a reliable reference method. An isotope dilution liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (ID-LC/MS/MS) method for the measurement of serum progesterone was developed. Serum ...