Jump to Main Content
- Zheng, Zhenzhen, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.50 pp. 28510-28517
- adenosine diphosphate; adenosine triphosphate; agonists; blood serum; cecum; creatinine; energy metabolism; fenofibrate; histology; histopathology; inflammation; interleukin-1beta; interleukin-6; kidneys; males; messenger RNA; mice; mortality; neutrophils; peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha; protective effect; protein content; reactive oxygen species; sepsis (infection); tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... Acute kidney injury (AKI) is a severe complication of sepsis, which largely contributes to the associated high mortality rate. Fenofibrate, a peroxisome proliferator activated receptor α (PPARα) agonist, has received considerable attention because of its effects related to renal damage-related energy metabolism and inflammation. The present study investigated the effects of fenofibrate on sepsis-a ...
- Zheng, Junfang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Amino acids 2010 v.38 no.1 pp. 75-84
- Cercopithecus aethiops; adenylate cyclase; agonists; cAMP-dependent protein kinase; dose response; epidermal growth factor receptors; forskolin; kidneys; mitogen-activated protein kinase; mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase; pertussis toxin; phosphorylation; tyrosine
- ... β-Adrenergic receptors can activate extracellular signal-regulated kinases (ERKs) via different mechanisms. In this study, we investigated the molecular mechanism of β1-adrenergic receptor (β1AR)-mediated ERK activation in African green monkey kidney COS-7 cells. Treatment of cells with isoproterenol (ISO), a β1AR selective agonist, induced phosphorylation of ERK1/2 in a dose-dependent manner. ISO ...