Jump to Main Content
- Saravaia, Hitesh, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.10 no.50 pp. 44059-44070
- adsorbents; adsorption; analytical methods; calcium; heavy metals; industrial wastes; kinetics; lithium; magnesium; manganese oxides; metal ions; potassium; sodium
- ... Magnesium-doped lithium manganese oxide nanosorbent is prepared by a single-step solid-state method and characterized with appropriate analytical techniques, adsorption kinetic model, and isotherms. Competitive and noncompetitive adsorption studies are performed for a range of heavy metal ions. Prepared nanosorbent has shown explicit selectivity for various heavy metal ions and no remarkable influ ...
- Saravaia, Hitesh, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2016 v.221 pp. 251-261
- Chlorella; activation energy; biomass; gases; kinetics; microalgae; models; pyrolysis; reaction mechanisms; volatilization; weight loss
- ... Non-isothermal (β=5, 10, 20, 35°C/min) pyrolysis of de-oiled microalgal biomass (DMB) of Chlorella variabilis was investigated by TGA-MS (30–900°C, Argon atmosphere) to understand thermal decomposition and evolved gas analysis (EGA). The results showed that three-stage thermal decomposition and three volatilization zone (100–400°C, 400–550°C and 600–750°C) of organic matters during pyrolysis. The ...