Jump to Main Content
- Qin, Xianyan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Limnology 2013 v.14 no.1 pp. 71-76
- Carex; Miscanthus sacchariflorus; Polygonum hydropiper; drought; drought tolerance; flooding tolerance; lakes; malondialdehyde; physiological response; proline; wetland plants; China
- ... Both flooding and drought are important in determining plant distribution in wetlands. However, the roles of plant’s physiological response to flooding and drought in accounting for plant distribution are far from clear. To this end, three typical wetland plants with different distribution patterns (high-elevation species Miscanthus sacchariflorus, low-elevation species Carex brevicuspis and Polyg ...
- Qin, XianYan, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Chinese science bulletin 2013 v.58 no.9 pp. 1053-1059
- climate; lakes; solar radiation; temperature; uncertainty; China
- ... Considerable efforts have been made to extend temperature records beyond the instrumental period through proxy reconstructions, in order to further understand the mechanisms of past climate variability. Yet, the global coverage of existing temperature records is still limited, especially for some key regions like the Tibetan Plateau and for earlier times including the Medieval Warm Period (MWP). H ...