Jump to Main Content
- Ruiz-Jiménez, J., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2010 v.1217 no.8 pp. 1227-1235
- phytosterols; fatty alcohols; chemical constituents of plants; ultrasonic treatment; olives; Olea europaea; mass spectrometry; gas chromatography; solid phase extraction; leaves
- ... A method for simultaneous determination of sterols and fatty alcohols in olive leaves and drupes based on ultrasound-assisted extraction and derivatization prior to individual identification-quantitation by chromatographic separation and mass spectrometry detection (single ion monitoring mode) is reported here. The sample preparation procedure involves the following steps: (i) leaching of the raw ...
- Ruiz-Jiménez, J., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2009 v.1216 no.7 pp. 1115-1125
- aflatoxins; microbial contamination; olives; leaves; Olea europaea; automation; screening; solid phase extraction; lasers; fluorescence; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry
- ... A screening test based on laser-induced fluorescence (LIF) and a method for individual identification - quantitation of aflatoxins (AFs) in olive leaves and drupes, based on chromatographic separation and triple-quad mass-spectrometry detection with electrospray ionization in positive mode, is here reported. The sensitivity and selectivity of both methods are enhanced by a preconcentration-cleanup ...