Jump to Main Content
- Khalid Mahmud Khokhar
- Journal of horticultural science & biotechnology 2008 v.83 no.4 pp. 488-496
- Allium cepa; biotechnology; bolting; bulbs; cultivars; horticulture; leaves; onions; photoperiod; seedlings; temperature; Australia; Japan; Netherlands; Pakistan; Turkey (country); United Kingdom
- ... The effects of temperature and photoperiod on bulbing and bolting in onion (Allium cepa L.) cultivars: ‘Senshyu Yellow’, ‘Jaune Espagnol’, ‘Hygro’, ‘Sito’, ‘Delta’, ‘Australian Brown’, ‘Rijnsburger Balstora’, and ‘Phulkara’ from Japan, Turkey, The Netherlands, The United Kingdom, Australia, and Pakistan were examined under controlled environments in glasshouse conditions in the UK. Plants of each ...
- A. Balkaya; O. Aydin; S. Murat Dogru
- Acta horticulturae 2018 no.1202 pp. 55-62
- Brassica rapa subsp. chinensis; autumn; bolting; cultivars; growing season; leaves; sowing date; spring; vegetables; Turkey (country)
- ... This study was carried out to investigate the possibilities of pak choi cultivation and to determine the suitable cultivars of pak choi under the ecological conditions of Samsun between the autumn and spring growing season in 2010-2011. In this study, three sowing dates with 15 day intervals (1st August, 15th August, 1st September) at the end of autumn period in 2010, two sowing dates (1st April, ...