Main content area
You searched for: Keyword "Brassica rapa" Remove constraint Keyword: "Brassica rapa" Subject term leaves Remove constraint Subject term: leaves Subject term cultivars Remove constraint Subject term: cultivars Subject term environmental factors Remove constraint Subject term: environmental factors Text Availability Citation in PubAg Remove constraint Text Availability: Citation in PubAg
2 Search Results
- Ibrahim Bayoumi Abdel-Farid; Adila El-Saady Mohamed
- Journal für Verbraucherschutz und Lebensmittelsicherheit = 2013 v.8 no.3 pp. 201-204
- Brassica rapa, etc ; Food and Agriculture Organization; World Health Organization; atomic absorption spectrometry; cobalt; copper; cultivars; developmental stages; environmental factors; food safety; heavy metals; indigenous species; leaves; manganese; maximum permissible intake; sodium; turnips; vegetable consumption; zinc; Egypt; Netherlands; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... Heavy metal and element contents of two varieties of Brassica rapa (turnip) growing in the same environmental conditions and native to Egypt (Brassica rapa var. rapa) and to the Netherlands (Brassica rapa var. Raapstelen), respectively were evaluated by atomic absorption spectrophotometry. The results indicated that the Egyptian variety had higher concentrations of Mn and Zn at early ...
- L. C. Deleuran; M. H. Olesen; N. Shetty; R. Gislum; B. Boelt
- Acta horticulturae 2018 no.1209 pp. 35-40
- Brassica rapa subsp. chinensis, etc ; cultivars; environmental factors; fresh produce; leaves; multispectral imagery; near-infrared spectroscopy; packaging; production technology; seed quality; seed testing; seeds; transportation; vegetable growing; viability; vigor; washing; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Seed is the most fundamental input in vegetable production on which the effectiveness of other inputs and outputs depends. If the seed is of poor quality, the use of other inputs is less successful and will occasionally be irrelevant. A definition of seed quality will depend upon the use for which the seed is intended. Viability, vigor, uniformity, purity and health of the seeds are quality parame ...