Jump to Main Content
- Wagner Juliane; Schieberle Peter; Granvogl Michael
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2017 v.65 no.1 pp. 132-138
- cineole; flavor compounds; isotope dilution technique; licorice; models; odor compounds; odors; stable isotopes; sucrose; vanillin
- ... Application of the sensomics concept elucidated the key odorants of heat-processed licorice (Succus Liquiritiae). Forty-nine aroma-active compounds with flavor dilution (FD) factors between 16 and 2048 were detected; 47 thereof were identified, 23 for the first time in heated licorice. 4-Hydroxy-2,5-dimethylfuran-3(2H)-one revealed the highest FD factor of 2048, followed by 3-hydroxy-4,5-dimethylf ...
- Wagner Juliane; Granvogl Michael; Schieberle Peter
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2016 v.64 no.44 pp. 8388-8396
- Glycyrrhiza glabra; flavor; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; isotope dilution technique; licorice; linalool; mixing; models; odor compounds; odors; stable isotopes; vanillin
- ... Application of the molecular sensory science concept including aroma extract dilution analysis (AEDA) on the basis of gas chromatography–olfactometry combined with gas chromatography–mass spectrometry elucidated the key odorants of raw licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra L.). Fifty aroma-active compounds were located via AEDA; 16 thereof were identified in raw licorice for the first time. γ-Nonalactone, ...