Jump to Main Content
- Hashii, Noritaka, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Biologicals 2019 v.58 pp. 35-43
- biopharmaceuticals; consensus sequence; databases; dissociation; glucagon-like peptide 1; glycosylation; liquid chromatography; mammals; mass spectrometry; peptides; proteins; therapeutics
- ... Unexpected O-glycosylations, including O-xylosylations and mucin-type O-glycosylations, have been reported in recent glycosylation analyses of Fc-fusion proteins produced in mammalian cell expression systems. This observation suggests that therapeutic proteins with novel structures can undergo unintended O-glycosylations, having implications regarding their efficacy and safety. Therefore, the impl ...
- Hashii, Noritaka, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Biochimica et biophysica acta 2018 v.1862 pp. 1462-1471
- Erythrina; Phaseolus vulgaris; biomarkers; discriminant analysis; glycopeptides; glycoproteomics; glycosylation; haptoglobins; hepatoma; humans; lectins; liquid chromatography; liver cirrhosis; longevity; mass spectrometry; microarray technology; models; polysaccharides
- ... Glycosylation is highly susceptible to changes of the physiological conditions, and accordingly, is a potential biomarker associated with several diseases and/or longevity. Semi-supercentenarians (SSCs; older than 105 years) are thought to be a model of human longevity. Thus, we performed glycoproteomics using plasma samples of SSCs, and identified proteins and conjugated N-glycans that are charac ...