Jump to Main Content
- Kim, Chan Ho, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Fuel processing technology 2016 v.141 pp. 82-92
- activation energy; aluminum; calcium; coal; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; fouling; furnaces; gasification; iron; magnesium; mineral content; scanning electron microscopes; scanning electron microscopy; shrinkage; silicon; temperature
- ... The ash deposition phenomenon in the coal gasification process is a severe problem for continuous operation. The ash deposition rate is influenced by the behavior of ash particles on the deposit target. Dropped coal ash particles, which exhibit different behaviors on the deposit surface such as attachment, rebounding, and removal, were observed through the view port of a drop tube furnace (DTF). T ...
- Kim, Chan Ho, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Biological trace element research 2013 v.151 no.1 pp. 38-42
- diet; egg production; egg shell; egg shell quality; egg weight; feed conversion; feed intake; laying hens; laying performance; magnesium
- ... Magnesium (Mg) concentrations in diets have been associated with performance and eggshell quality of laying hens, but the results have been inconclusive. In this experiment, the effects of increasing concentrations of dietary Mg on productive performance and eggshell quality of aged laying hens were evaluated. A total of 640 Hy-Line Brown laying hens of 72 weeks of age were randomly allotted to on ...