Jump to Main Content
- Lyssenko, K. A., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.94 pp. 91694-91710
- X-ray diffraction; chemical interactions; magnetic materials; magnetism; nitric oxide; oxygen
- ... A combined electron density study from X-ray diffraction and quantum chemistry for an organic nitroxide radical TEMPONE, with an unpaired electron residing on its NO group, allowed expansion of the applicability of the invariom approach to open-shell compounds. Although this approach was not able to reproduce an additional electron accumulation at the oxygen atom (earlier found in a nitronyl-nitro ...
- Lyssenko, K. A., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Chemical communications 2018 v.54 no.72 pp. 10084-10087
- anisotropy; chemical reactions; ligands; magnetism; momentum; schiff bases; tetraethylammonium compounds
- ... The first paramagnetic pentagonal-bipyramidal complex of Mo(iii) with a N₃O₂-type Schiff-base ligand was synthesized by the comproportionation reaction between Mo(ii) and Mo(iv) congeners. The complex has a low-spin (S = 1/2) ground state of Moᴵᴵᴵ(4d³) with double orbital degeneracy and unquenched orbital momentum, which result in strong Ising-type magnetic anisotropy. ...