Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: susan?
- Favela-Lara, Susana, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- The Southwestern entomologist 2016 v.41 no.3 pp. 605-612
- quantitative polymerase chain reaction; sequence analysis; tomatoes; Solanum lycopersicum; Bactericera cockerelli; males; Solanum tuberosum; pest control; genetic databases; capillary electrophoresis; potatoes; transcriptome; zebra chip disease; vitellogenin; females
- ... Potato purple top and zebra chip diseases are transmitted by potato psyllid, Bactericera cockerelli (Sulc), to tomato, Solanum lycopersicum L., and potato, Solanum tuberosum L., crops. The aim of this study was to characterize and quantify vitellogenin receptor in potato psyllid. We obtained partial characterization of the receptor by end-point PCR and sequencing using capillary electrophoresis. R ...
- Favela-Lara, Susana, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- The Florida entomologist 2015 v.98 no.4 pp. 1093-1100
- Diaphorina citri; Tamarixia radiata; biological control; color; females; gene flow; genetic variation; haplotypes; males; morphometry; population; Florida; Mexico
- ... We analyzed the morphological and genetic variation of the Asian citrus psyllid nymphal ectoparasitoid Tamarixia radiata (Waterston) (Hymenoptera: Eulophidae) in 2 regions of Mexico, in the northeast (represented by the states of Nuevo León and Tamaulipas) and the west (represented by the states of Colima and Michoacán). We found that the morphological variation of the specimens lay mainly in body ...