Jump to Main Content
- Hashii, Noritaka, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Biologicals 2019 v.58 pp. 35-43
- biopharmaceuticals; consensus sequence; databases; dissociation; glucagon-like peptide 1; glycosylation; liquid chromatography; mammals; mass spectrometry; peptides; proteins; therapeutics
- ... Unexpected O-glycosylations, including O-xylosylations and mucin-type O-glycosylations, have been reported in recent glycosylation analyses of Fc-fusion proteins produced in mammalian cell expression systems. This observation suggests that therapeutic proteins with novel structures can undergo unintended O-glycosylations, having implications regarding their efficacy and safety. Therefore, the impl ...
- Hashii, Noritaka, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Plant cell reports 2015 v.34 no.6 pp. 959-968
- insects; plant growth; immunoglobulin G; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; isotope labeling; glycosylation; recombinant proteins; Nicotiana benthamiana; transgenic plants; recombinant antibodies; mammals; spectral analysis; culture media; glycoproteins; bacteria; fungi
- ... KEY MESSAGE : We successfully developed a method for metabolic isotope labeling of recombinant proteins produced in transgenic tobacco. This enabled assessment of structural integrity of plant-derived therapeutic antibodies by NMR analysis. A variety of expression vehicles have been developed for the production of promising biologics, including plants, fungi, bacteria, insects, and mammals. Glycop ...