Jump to Main Content
- Crosby, Michael K., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Bios 2017 v.88 no.2 pp. 65-71
- bass; data collection; decision making; fisheries; freezing; hosts; lakes; managers; planning; sport fishing; temperature; weather; winter; Alabama
- ... Bass fishing is an important recreational activity in Alabama reservoirs and a variety of factors (e.g. management activities, weather conditions, etc.) can influence angler success. Therefore, it is important to determine locations that allow anglers to make a decision regarding likelihood of success (i.e. catching fish) or the potential to catch larger fish (trophy fishing). Data collected from ...
- Crosby, Michael K., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Forest ecology and management 2016 v.379 pp. 195-205
- Carya; Rosa multiflora; USDA Forest Service; cities; forest inventory; forest types; highways; humans; invasive species; landscapes; latitude; longitude; managers; models; stand density; statistical analysis; urban areas; Illinois; Iowa
- ... We used non-native invasive plant data from the US Forest Service’s Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) program, spatial statistical methods, and the space (cover class)-for-time approach to quantify the invasion potential and success (“invasibility”) of three major invasive shrubs (multiflora rose, non-native bush honeysuckles, and common buckthorn) in broadly classified forest-type groups in sev ...