Jump to Main Content
- Oliveira, Carlos A. F., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- International journal of food science & technology 2017 v.52 no.12 pp. 2631-2636
- cold storage; cream; fatty acid composition; manufacturing; milk; oleic acid; pH; pasteurization; pasteurized milk; psychrotrophic bacteria; raw milk; storage time
- ... In this study, raw cow milk containing somatic cells counts (SCC) at mean levels of 39 000 cells mL⁻¹ (low), 349 000 cells mL⁻¹ (intermediate) and 1 297 000 cells mL⁻¹ (high) was used for the production of pasteurised cream. Physicochemical (pH, fat and fatty acid profile) and microbiological analyses (mesophilic and psychrotrophs) were performed in the obtained creams during 30 days of refrigerat ...
- Oliveira, Carlos A. F., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of food protection 2011 v.74 no.5 pp. 816-819
- Listeria monocytogenes; cheesemaking; cheeses; factories; floors; manufacturing; pasteurized milk; pathogens; serotypes; Brazil
- ... The incidence of Listeria monocytogenes in three cheese manufacturing plants from the northeastern region of São Paulo, Brazil, was evaluated from October 2008 to September 2009. L. monocytogenes was found in samples from two plants, at percentages of 13.3% (n = 128) and 9.6% (n = 114). Samples of raw and pasteurized milk, water, and Minas Frescal cheese were negative for L. monocytogenes, althoug ...