Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Zhibo, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.18 pp. 11078-11085
- antineoplastic agents; biochemical pathways; drug therapy; human cell lines; ionization; mass spectrometry; metabolism; metabolites; metabolomics; t-test; xenobiotics
- ... The exploration of single cells reveals cell heterogeneity and biological principle of cellular metabolism. Although a number of mass spectrometry (MS) based single cell MS (SCMS) techniques have been dedicatedly developed with high efficiency and sensitivity, limitations still exist. In this work, we introduced a microscale multifunctional device, the T-probe, which integrates cellular contents e ...
- Yang, Zhibo, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2017 v.89 no.17 pp. 9069-9076
- antineoplastic agents; biomarkers; cell communication; drug resistance; ionization; lipids; mass spectrometry; metabolites; metastasis; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; silica
- ... Extracellular compounds in tumors play critical roles in intercellular communication, tumor proliferation, and cancer cell metastasis. However, the lack of appropriate techniques leads to limited studies of extracellular metabolite. Here, we introduced a microscale collection device, the Micro-funnel, fabricated from biocompatible fused silica capillary. With a small probe size (∼25 μm), the Micro ...
- PubMed Central: