Jump to Main Content
- Voorspoels, Stefan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Analytica chimica acta 2016
- Capsicum; Filipendula ulmaria; analytical chemistry; carotenoids; ionization; mass spectrometry; meadows; metabolome; metabolomics; paprika; phytosterols; polyphenols; secondary metabolites
- ... It is vital to pay much attention to the design of extraction methods developed for plant metabolomics, as any non-extracted or converted metabolites will greatly affect the overall quality of the metabolomics study. Method validation is however often omitted in plant metabolome studies, as the well-established methodologies for classical targeted analyses such as recovery optimization cannot be s ...
- Voorspoels, Stefan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2014 v.62 no.20 pp. 4812-4831
- Capsicum frutescens; absorption; biomass; carotenoids; fractionation; glycolipids; hot peppers; mass spectrometry; metabolites; reference standards; screening; solubility; vitamins
- ... The aim of the present study was to develop a generic analytical method for the identification and quantitation of apolar plant metabolites in biomass using liquid chromatographyâphotodiode arrayâaccurate mass mass spectrometry (LC-PDA-amMS). During this study, a single generic sample preparation protocol was applied to extract apolar plant metabolites. Compound identification was performed us ...