Jump to Main Content
- Bao, Fang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Biochemical systematics and ecology 2017 v.70 pp. 222-229
- Lilium; adsorption; chemotypes; cineole; emissions; gas chromatography; headspace analysis; indigenous species; linalool; mass spectrometry; methyl salicylate; odors; China
- ... Floral scents of thirteen Lilium and one Cardiocrinum species native to China were collected by headspace adsorption during day and night periods and analyzed by gas chromatography and mass spectrometry. There was a positive correlation between volatile emissions and scent intensities. The scented and light-scented Lilium species emitted greater amounts of volatiles at night, and their predominant ...
- Bao, Fang, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Food control 2011 v.22 no.10 pp. 1624-1628
- DNA; chemical analysis; chemical composition; chromatography; color; foods; markets; mass spectrometry; microarray technology; peroxidase; polymerase chain reaction; public safety; vegetable oil
- ... The development of new and increasingly sophisticated techniques for the authentication of food products continues to be a challenge in public food safety. The authenticity of vegetable oils has become very important as the surge of counterfeit oil into the market increases and consumer confidence decreases. The two methods currently used to authenticate vegetable oils are analysis of species-spec ...