Jump to Main Content
- Sabudak, Temine, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Phytochemistry letters 2019 v.31 pp. 181-186
- Cirsium; antioxidant activity; butylated hydroxyanisole; catechol; mass spectrometry; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; pentoses
- ... In this study, five new alkyl catechol derivatives, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 were isolated for the first time from Cirsium creticum subsp. creticum L. and their structures were determined by using spectroscopic techniques, including mass spectrometry, 1D and 2D NMR. All of the isolated compounds were primarily evaluated for antioxidant activity against BHA and tocopherol. All compounds which were isolated ...
- Sabudak, Temine, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of essential oil-bearing plants 2011 v.14 no.4 pp. 401-407
- Medicago polymorpha; Trifolium nigrescens; alcohols; aldehydes; benzene; esters; fatty acids; gas chromatography; ketones; mass spectrometry; oil crops; oils; terpenoids; volatile compounds
- ... The volatile compounds of Trifolium (Leguminosae) echinatum L., Trifolium stellatum var. stellatum L., Trifolium nigrescens subs. petrisavi (Celm) Holmboe, Medicago polymorpha var. vulgaris L., Medicago arabica (L.) Huds. and Medicago minima var. minima (L.) Grufbg. were obtained by hydrodistillation in a Clevenger-type apparatus, and then analyzed by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) m ...