Jump to Main Content
- Starke, Ines, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of mass spectrometry 2018 v.53 no.5 pp. 408-418
- dissociation; electric power; gases; ligands; mass spectrometry; molecular models; pyridines; rapid methods; screening; silver
- ... The complex formation of the following diazaperylene ligands (L) 1,12‐diazaperylene 1, 1,1′‐bisisoquinoline 2, 2,11‐disubstituted 1,12‐diazaperylenes (alkyl = methyl, ethyl, isopropyl, 3, 5, 7), 3,3′‐disubstituted 1,1′‐bisisoquinoline (alkyl = methyl, ethyl, isopropyl, 4, 6, 8 and with R = phenyl, 11 and with pyridine 12), and the 5,8‐dimethoxy‐substituted diazaperylene 9, 6,6′‐dimethoxy‐substitut ...
- Starke, Ines, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Tetrahedron 2012 v.68 no.31 pp. 6284-6288
- diastereomers; dissociation; elemental composition; ions; mass spectrometry; models; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; piperidines; protons
- ... The reactions of 1-(amino(2-hydroxyphenyl)methyl)-2-naphthol (3) and 1-(amino(2-aminophenyl)methyl)-2-naphthol (6) with glutardialdehyde resulted in the formation of piperidine-fused benzoxazinonaphthoxazine 4 and quinazolinonaphthoxazine 7, respectively, both in diastereopure form. The full conformational search protocols of 4 and 7 were successfully carried out by NMR spectroscopy and accompanyi ...