Jump to Main Content
- Kamstock, D.A., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of comparative pathology 2014 v.151 no.4 pp. 329-338
- clinical trials; databases; dogs; lymph nodes; mast cells; medicine; metastasis; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; Colorado
- ... Lymph node metastasis in dogs with mast cell tumour has been reported as a negative prognostic indicator; however, no standardized histological criteria exist to define metastatic disease. The primary aim of this study was to determine whether different histological patterns of node-associated mast cells correlate with clinical outcome in dogs with mast cell tumour. A secondary goal was to propose ...
- Kamstock, D.A., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Veterinary and comparative oncology 2010 v.8 no.1 pp. 72-79
- carcinogenesis; neoplasms; cats; metastasis; sclerosis; intestines; cat diseases; mast cells; digestive system diseases; histochemistry
- ... This case series presents a unique and unreported variant of feline intestinal mast cell tumour recognized at the CSU Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory. Fifty cases of feline intestinal mast cell tumours described as having a significant stromal component were reviewed. Neoplastic cells formed a trabecular pattern admixed with moderate to abundant dense stromal collagen (sclerosis). Neoplastic cell ...