Jump to Main Content
- Pan, Jialiang; Yang, Yang; Zhang, Rui; Yao, Hanwen; Ge, Kangkang; Zhang, Manyin; Ma, Ling
- Journal of chromatography 2017 v.1070 pp. 7-14
- porous media, etc ; Botryosphaeria dothidea; Chelidonium majus; adsorption; antifungal properties; chromatography; desorption; endothermy; herbal medicines; industrial applications; median effective concentration; models; resins; sorption isotherms; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Chelidonium majus L. (greater celandine) has been used as an herbal medicine for several centuries. This study investigated an efficient method to purify chelidonine from the extract of C. majus L. using macroporous adsorption resins and evaluated the antifungal activity of chelidonine against Botryosphaeria dothidea as a model strain. Static adsorption and desorption tests revealed that D101 was ...
- Yang, Er-Lan; Sun, Bin; Huang, Zi-Yi; Lin, Jian-Guang; Jiao, Bo; Xiang, Lan
- Journal of natural products 2019 v.82 no.11 pp. 2986-2993
- porous media, etc ; Portulaca oleracea; agonists; aldehydes; biomimetics; bronchodilators; chromatography; dopamine; dose response; guinea pigs; median effective concentration; medicinal plants; models; receptors; screening; smooth muscle; tetrahydroisoquinolines; traditional medicine; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... A green, biomimetic, phosphate-mediated Pictet–Spengler reaction was used in the synthesis of three catecholic tetrahydroisoquinolines, 1, 2, and 12, present in the medicinal plant Portulaca oleracea, as well as their analogues 3–11, 13, and 14, with dopamine hydrochloride and aldehydes as the substrates. AB-8 macroporous resin column chromatography was applied for purification of the products fro ...