Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Guangyi, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Catena 2013 v.111 pp. 56-63
- agricultural soils; agrochemicals; animal manures; anthropogenic activities; arsenic; atmospheric deposition; boron; cadmium; calcium; calcium oxide; carbon; case studies; chromium; cobalt; copper; correlation; crop production; environmental quality; ferric oxide; geographic information systems; lead; magnesium; magnesium oxide; manganese; mercury; mineral fertilizers; molybdenum; nickel; nitrogen; pH; pollutants; principal component analysis; risk; rural areas; selenium; silica; soil pollution; topsoil; zinc; China
- ... Agricultural soil pollution is a serious problem that can endanger ecology, food safety, and human health. The study evaluated the accumulation and distribution of major and trace elements in the agricultural soil of the Gannan area in the northwest Songnen-Plain, a very important base of grain production in northeastern China. To identify the concentrations and sources of pollutants and also to a ...
- Sun, Guangyi, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2013 v.182 pp. 408-416
- alloys; arsenic; atmospheric deposition; cadmium; chromium; cobalt; copper; heavy metals; industrialization; lead; manufacturing; mercury; molybdenum; nickel; pollution; traffic; zinc; China
- ... A series of representative street dust samples were collected from a heavily industrialized city, Zhuzhou, in central China, with the aim to investigate the spatial distribution and pollution status of 17 trace metal/metalloid elements. Concentrations of twelve elements (Pb, Zn, Cu, Cd, Hg, As, Sb, In, Bi, Tl, Ag and Ga) were distinctly amplified by atmospheric deposition resulting from a large sc ...
- Sun, Guangyi, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Applied geochemistry 2011 v.26 no.2 pp. 160-166
- arsenic; cadmium; copper; environmental assessment; forest soils; lead; mercury; paddies; pollutants; remediation; risk; soil pollution; soil profiles; topsoil; vegetables; wind direction; zinc; China
- ... The spatial distributions of contaminant metals (Hg, Pb, Zn, Cd, Cu) and a metalloid (As) in vegetable plots and paddy fields located near a large scale Pb/Zn smelter in Hunan province, China, were investigated. Soil located 4km from the smelter was severely contaminated, with maximum concentrations of Hg, Pb, Zn, Cd, Cu and As as high as 2.89, 1200, 3350, 41.1, 157 and 93mgkg⁻¹, respectively. Con ...