Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Yanping, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of the World Aquaculture Society 2013 v.44 no.3 pp. 338-349
- Macrobrachium; Penaeus monodon; abdominal ganglia; amino acid sequences; amino acids; brain; complementary DNA; embryogenesis; genes; heart; intestines; isoelectric point; larvae; messenger RNA; metamorphosis; molecular cloning; molecular weight; muscles; open reading frames; polymerase chain reaction; postlarvae; sexual development; testes
- ... The transformer‐2 gene (tra‐2) plays a key role in the sexual differentiation regulatory hierarchy. In this study, tra‐2 gene homologs designated as Mntra‐2 was cloned and characterized from Macrobrachium nipponense. The full‐length cDNA of Mntra‐2 consists of 1724 bp with an open reading frame (ORF) encoding 192 amino acids, an 827 bp 5′‐untranslated region (UTR) and a 318 bp 3′‐UTR. The predicat ...
- Feng, Yanping, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2012 v.39 no.9 pp. 9239-9246
- nucleotides; phylogeny; genetic markers; dopamine receptors; amino acids; genotype; restriction fragment length polymorphism; stop codon; messenger RNA; complementary DNA; body weight; ducks; amino acid sequences; reproductive traits; molecular cloning; Taeniopygia guttata; eggs; single nucleotide polymorphism; chickens; egg shell; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; sexual maturity; egg production
- ... The dopamine D1 receptor (DRD1), a member of the dopamine receptor (DR) gene family, participates in the regulation of reproductive behaviors in birds. In this study, a 1,390 bp fragment covering the complete coding region (CDS) of duck DRD1 gene was obtained. The cDNA (GenBank: JQ346726) contains a 1,353 bp CDS and a 37 bp 3′- UTR including a TGA termination codon (nucleotides 1,354–1,356 bp). Th ...