Jump to Main Content
- Sniegoski, Lorna T., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2010 v.397 no.5 pp. 1779-1785
- blood glucose; blood serum; gas chromatography; glucose; humans; isotope dilution technique; mass spectrometry; metabolites
- ... The definitive method (DM), now known as the reference measurement procedure (RMP), for the analysis of glucose in serum was originally published in 1982 by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Over the years the method has been subject to a number of modifications to adapt to newer technologies and simplify sample preparation. We discuss here an adaptation of the method asso ...
- Sniegoski, Lorna T., et al. Show all 50 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2013 v.85 no.24 pp. 11732-11738
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; National Institutes of Health; adults; amino acids; fatty acids; females; hormones; humans; instrumentation; males; metabolites; metabolomics; nationalities and ethnic groups; perfluorocarbons; selenoproteins; trace elements; vitamins; United States
- ... The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), in collaboration with the National Institutes of Health (NIH), has developed a Standard Reference Material (SRM) to support technology development in metabolomics research. SRM 1950 Metabolites in Human Plasma is intended to have metabolite concentrations that are representative of those found in adult human plasma. The plasma used in the ...
- PubMed Central: