Jump to Main Content
- Shi, Shuting, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Analytical methods 2015 v.7 no.5 pp. 1751-1757
- arachidonic acid; blood serum; chemometrics; citric acid; derivatization; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; glucose; metabolites; metabolomics; models; phosphates; serine; silylation; volunteers
- ... Blood serum and plasma are the most frequently used biofluids in metabolomics. The primary aim of this study was to ascertain the feasibility of the commonly used gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS)-based methoximation followed by silylation with the BSTFA + 1% TMCS (MeOx-TMS) derivatization method, and to reveal the metabolic differences between serum and plasma. Individual variations we ...
- Shi, Shuting, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2014 v.4 no.103 pp. 59094-59101
- biomarkers; carcinoma; data collection; early diagnosis; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; glucose; glutamic acid; glycolysis; graphs; lipid metabolism; metabolic diseases; metabolites; metabolomics; models; pathogenesis; patients; selection methods; tricarboxylic acid cycle
- ... This paper introduces a new identification strategy of novel metabolic biomarkers for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC). Here, we combined gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) metabolic profiling with three partial least squares-discriminant analysis (PLS-DA) based variable selection methods to screen the metabolic biomarkers of NPC. We found that the variable importance on projection (VIP) m ...