Jump to Main Content
- Pandey, Anita, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Natural product research 2015 v.29 no.11 pp. 1074-1077
- Bergenia; anti-infective properties; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; ethyl acetate; flavonoids; leaf extracts; maceration; medicinal plants; metabolites; methanol; microorganisms; minimum inhibitory concentration; phytopharmaceuticals; solvents
- ... Phenolic and flavonoid contents in leaf extracts of Bergenia ligulata have been analysed for their contribution in antimicrobial and antioxidant activities. The extracts were prepared in three solvents (separately) following maceration and soxhelt methods. The antimicrobial activity was tested using disc diffusion assay against a range of microorganisms along with the determination of minimum inhi ...
- Klaus, Anita, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of functional foods 2016 v.21 pp. 36-49
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; Listeria monocytogenes; Vascellum; active ingredients; anti-infective properties; autolysis; beta-glucans; cytotoxicity; enzyme inhibition; fatty acid composition; flavonoids; fruiting bodies; linoleic acid; methanol; mushrooms; neoplasm cells; peptidyl-dipeptidase A
- ... Handkea utriformis (HU), H. excipuliformis (HE) and Vascellum pratense (VP) mature fruiting bodies methanol extracts were tested for biological activities and active compounds. The extracts showed prominent radical scavenging, reducing, antioxidative and chelating abilities. Scavenging ability was correlated with phenolic (ABTS assay) or phenolic and/or sugar/β-glucan content (DPPH). Antioxidative ...