Jump to Main Content
- Pandey, Anita, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Molecular biotechnology 2017 v.59 no.1 pp. 34-45
- Pseudomonas; acetone; aggregation behavior; ammonium sulfate; bacteria; carboxylic ester hydrolases; corn; ethanol; fractionation; gel chromatography; hexane; light scattering; methanol; molecular weight; olives; pH; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; ribosomal DNA; soybean oil; temperature; tributyrin; Himalayan region
- ... Pseudomonas, being the common inhabitant of colder environments, are suitable for the production of cold-active enzymes. In the present study, a newly isolated strain of Pseudomonas from cold desert site in Indian Himalayan Region, was investigated for the production of cold-active lipase. The bacteria were identified as Pseudomonas proteolytica by 16S rDNA sequencing. Lipase production by bacteri ...
- Kecskeméti, Anita, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of molecular catalysis 2016 v.127 pp. 47-55
- Mortierella; Mucor; Rhizomucor miehei; Rhizopus oryzae; Rhizopus stolonifer; Umbelopsis; butanol; carboxylic ester hydrolases; catalytic activity; esterification; ethanol; hexane; iso-octanes; isopropyl alcohol; methanol; palmitates; palmitic acid; solvents; spectrophotometers; temperature; transesterification
- ... Transesterification properties of Rhizomucor, Rhizopus, Mucor, Umbelopsis and Mortierella crude lipases were investigated in water-free systems using an UV spectrophotometric method. Conversion of p-nitrophenyl palmitate (pNPP) with ethanol was characterized under various reaction conditions. Best conversion yields were generally obtained at 40°C in n-heptane, but temperature of 50°C and the solve ...