Jump to Main Content
- Kovac Kralj, Anita
- Energy 2015 v.86 pp. 85-92
- air; combustion; energy; flue gas; heat flow; industry; mass flow; methanol; steam; streams
- ... The effect of industrial activity on the environment has attracted increasing attention over recent decades. Industry has therefore started looking at methods of reducing the mass flow rates of utilities. This has resulted in extensive research into developing various recovery methods for in-plant utilities, thereby reducing the overall mass flow rates of utilities.This paper focuses on an effecti ...
- Kralj, Anita Kovac
- Journal of cleaner production 2015 v.95 pp. 124-130
- absorption; carbon dioxide; formalin; freshwater; industry; mass flow; methanol; raw materials; solvents; wastewater; water reuse
- ... The purposes of reusing wastewater are to save fresh water and for the preparation of raw materials or utilities. This presented paper focuses on wastewater from one process being be used within another process by using the mass flow exchange technique. The basic goals of this technique include:• wastewater transformation from one to another process.• reuse of wastewater thereby saving the fresh w ...