Jump to Main Content
- Ramli, Anita, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- RSC advances 2015 v.6 no.2 pp. 872-881
- active sites; biodiesel; catalysts; catalytic activity; cooking fats and oils; fuel production; kitchen waste; magnesium oxide; methanol; physicochemical properties; temperature
- ... The catalytic activity of different γ-Al₂O₃–MgO supported bifunctional solid catalysts was successfully evaluated by carrying out simultaneous esterification–transesterification reactions in waste cooking oil. The physicochemical properties of the synthesized catalysts were studied using different characterization techniques to identify a catalyst of proper configuration for proper operation condi ...
- Ramli, Anita, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2013 v.59 pp. 131-140
- agitation; analytical methods; biodiesel; catalysts; catalytic activity; cooking fats and oils; magnesium oxide; methanol; physicochemical properties; temperature; transesterification
- ... In the present work, bifunctional heterogeneous catalysts were studied to develop an effective catalyst for biodiesel production from waste cooking oil with improved catalytic activity and stability. The catalysts were characterized by various analytical techniques to explore their physicochemical properties. The catalytic activity was evaluated in the transesterification of waste cooking oil for ...