Jump to Main Content
- Aranyi, Anita, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2015 v.1387 pp. 123-133
- additive effect; additives; ammonia; ammonium acetate; carbon dioxide; chemical bases; enantiomers; ethanol; formic acid; isopropyl alcohol; methanol; methylene chloride; polysaccharides; salts; supercritical fluid chromatography; temperature; triethylamine
- ... The direct separation of the enantiomers of 1-(α-aminoarylmethyl)-2-naphthol, 1-(α-aminoalkyl)-2-naphthol, 2-(α-aminoarylmethyl)-1-naphthol analogues and 2-(1-amino-2-methylpropyl)-1-naphthol) was investigated in supercritical fluid chromatography. Five commercially available chiral stationary phases based on immobilized polysaccharide chiral selectors (Chiralpak IA, IB, IC, ID and IE) were evalua ...
- Orendt, Anita M., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Energy & Fuels 2014 v.28 no.1 pp. 453-465
- basins; bitumen; carbon; carbonates; hydrochloric acid; magnetic materials; methanol; methylene chloride; molecular weight; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; oil shale; Green River; Utah
- ... This paper is the first of two associated papers describing the structural details of three sections of an oil shale core taken at the Skyline 16 mine in the Utah Uinta Basin. Bitumen was extracted from the shale using methanol/dichloromethane. Kerogen was isolated from the shale, using a nine-step extraction procedure using HCl and HF. Bitumen samples from the three cores were analyzed using high ...